Lunch & Learn: How to Get Your SBA or Bank Loan Approved
In this 1-hour session, you’ll learn tips from an SBA banker for getting your SBA or bank loan approved with less stress and hassle.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Develop a Business Plan with Purpose and Durability – 2-part session
A quick look around will show you that there are 1,001 ways to write a business plan, but how do we write the right plan? And how do we write a business plan that won’t just gather dust on the shelf? Whether you’re writing a plan for investors, banks, or your internal team, this course will help get you on the right track. This 2-session business-planning workshop will prepare you to create a written plan ranging from a planned startup or existing business enterprise, and give you a reason to re-engage with your plan as conditions and seasons change.
In this comprehensive 2-session course, we will focus on:
• Value Proposition, Mission, Vision, Values, Purpose Exercises
• Business Model Canvas – Business Plan on a Page
• Know Thyself and Know Thy Needs – Personality Exercises, SWOT Analysis, Capital Needs Discussion
• Financing Plan & Projections – Market Research & Assumptions
• Marketing & Operational Plan – Role Definitions / Process Development
• Business Plan In Action – Activation, Check-in’s & Accountability