LEADING EDGE™ For Entrepreneurs
Who Is It For?
LEADING EDGE is for business owners and entrepreneurs positioning for growth stage, that desire focused education and planning, accountability, networking, and the tools to build a strategic business plan to take their company to the next level. Must be in business for at least 1 year but no more than 5 and must have at minimum, 1 employee.
What To Expect
- Eight 2-hour sessions, including interactive group work, guest speakers, and roundtables with subject matter experts
- A minimum of 3 hours of one-on-one consulting with certified SBDC consultants
- Direct connections with local and statewide lenders, key business leaders, and industry experts
- Continuous feedback on your business plan and strategy during the course
- Free subscription to LivePlan that continues 3 months after the program
- Free registration to workshops at the Larimer SBDC while enrolled
- Graduate with a completed business plan, multiple mentors, and a key network of resources, champions and friends!
The LEADING EDGE™ Entrepreneurship Series is a hands-on, step-by-step strategic business planning program for early-stage businesses across any industry. Through this 8-weeks Cohort Series—with expert help all along the way—you can test the feasibility of positioning your company for growth, solidify your business model and build a road map in LivePlan. You can finish the series with an actionable, strategic business plan to access potential financing or to use as a blueprint to manage your business. LivePlan subscriptions are included with the program and available for three months afterward.
The LEADING EDGE Entrepreneurship Series makes you an active participant in a program designed for (and with) entrepreneurs just like you. Facilitators and guest presenters are knowledgeable entrepreneurs and specialists who are attuned to the issues you will face every day. Thoughtful, insightful—and above, all practical—the series covers all aspects of successful business planning for growth.
- No more than two unexcused absences from the training series
- Completing at least 3 hours of one-on-one consulting throughout the course
- Turning in a completed business plan by the end of the course