Annual sales in Larimer County’s restaurant/food industry exceed $1B, and how well individual companies manage their costs in this highly-competitive business can mean the difference between success and failure.
• How do you control food portions?
• What best practices do you follow for managing your inventory?
• How do you achieve proper staffing during peak and off-peak times?
• What policies do you recommend for getting the most value from your suppliers?
• Suggestions for minimizing spoilage?
Henry was the COO/Sustainability Director for 26 years at The Rio GrandeMexican Restaurants, helping them grow to 7 locations. He is currently the
General Manager for Motherlove Herbal Company, a local manufacturer of herbal
|Linda Griego – Linda is the founder of Java Raiz, a new organic food line of coffee-infused California raisins. Java Raiz launched in 2011, and a percent of their profits are contributed to environmental programs.|
|Scott McCarthy – As Co-owner and Vice President of Hot Corner Concepts, Scott oversees business operations and management for The Moot House, two Austin’s locations, Enzio’s and Big Al’s. He has 27 years restaurant experience.|
|Robert Poland – Robert is Co-Founder and Vice-President of MouCo Cheesery, a fast-growing Fort Collins manufacturer of soft-ripened cheeses carried by national grocery chains like Whole Foods, and also found in many premium restaurants.|