Employee Ownership Programs – 2-part session Part B
Many companies have enjoyed immense benefits from creating opportunities for employees to own equity in the business.
1. Ability to recruit and retain the best employees
2. Creates common goals and high motivation across the company
3. More innovativeness, better customer service, enhanced employee engagement and accountability
4. In all, greatly improved competitiveness.
5. Greater wealth creation
6. Smoother transition to a founder’s retirement
This second segment of the workshop is a four-hour class intended for founders and current owners of companies who have attended Part A -; Introduction and Overview and are ready to introduce some form of employee ownership. We will walk through a step-by-step approach to making critical choices, preparing the necessary documentation, and then implementing and operating a successful employee ownership program at your company.
This will allow participants to begin this process right away with a clear understanding of their options and the path to move forward.
In Part B you will learn:
- The several critical decisions which founders and current company owners need to make before implementing their program.
- How to effectively document the rules which will govern the employee ownership program so that it will achieve the founder’s and current company owner’s objectives.
- The practical logistics of setting up and operating your employee ownership program. The “How To”.
- Ways to avoid common mistakes and misunderstandings.
- Ways owners can set up the employee ownership program so that it will support their exit strategy from the company.