[On Demand] Colorado HR Rules to Know for 2021
Understanding the employment rules and regulations that can impact your business can be difficult. In this training, we will go over new Colorado HR rules for 2021.
During this fast-paced session, we will highlight HR topics such as:
- COMPS (Colorado Overtime and Minimum Pays Standards) Order #37
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
- Public Health Emergency Whistleblower Act
- FFCRA (Families First Coronavirus Response Act)
- Healthy Families and Workplaces Act
- CROWN (Creating a Respectful and Open World for Natural Hair)Act of 2020
- CO Proposition 118
This session is great for business owners, managers, and individuals in human resource roles within their organization.
President and Co-founder of simplyHR
Tina Todd, PHR-CA, SHRM-CP is a trainer, consultant, and co-founder of simplyHR and Define the Line. Her work has ranged from non-profit organizations to large corporations as an HR generalist to advisor and consultant. As a trainer and speaker, she has helped individuals and teams understand what it means to speak up and define the line for themselves and others. The Define the Line team’s work has been featured in media outlets such as NPR, SHRM, HR Dive, HR Bartender, and Workforce Magazine.
IMPORTANT! For On-Demand Registrants: After you register, you will be sent to a new page that will have a link to the video