We are excited to announce two new workshops being held at the Larimer SBDC!
~ Sept 26th & Nov 14th, 2019
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a topic many small business owners know about but few truly utilize. But here’s the thing, showing up on page one of Google can be the difference between your business booming or just getting by. And, when it comes to getting your business to rank locally, utilizing Local SEO is a powerful strategy if done right. Fortunately, there are some basic (and pretty painless) steps you can take that will help your business rank locally.
This workshop will cover local search – what it is and how it will help your business. We’ll also go through six key steps to help your business win at local SEO:
1. How to create (and optimize) your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
2. How to build citations (and get listed on local directories).
3. How to manage your reputation and grow online reviews with a review funnel.
4. How to write location-based content to help your website rank well.
5. How to implement on-page local SEO basics.
6. What local link building is and why you need it to compete locally.
~ Nov 7th, 2019
You have a high quality product or service, but your competition is right there, winning the business. In this hands-on tactical course, you’ll learn how to wind more deals by outsmarting your competition with skill.
- Understanding who your REAL competition is
- How to prepare to sell against your competition
- Identifying your competitive advantages
- Learning when to “cut bait”
- Asking for the order before they do