Mugs & Mornings
with the SBDC
Whether you are a new start up or an up and running business networking is essential in building business relationships. For some, networking does not come natural, it may take some practice. For others it just comes naturally. Which ever category you fall under remember that networking is an essential part of expanding your business.
Networking can be but is not limited to:
- Generating referrals which increase business
- Help you master your business pitch
- Widen your circle of influence
- Help you build confidence and character
- Provide opportunities and make connections
- Create lasting friendships
Please bring your business cards and join us at Front Range Community – Longs Peak Student Center Conference Room located at 4616 South Shields Street Longs Peak Student Center Conference Room Fort Collins, CO 80526 for before hours networking, complete with coffee and pastries!
The event is free, but we do ask that your pre-register.