This class will help you understand what bookkeeping can tell you about your business and how it can help you manage your business including:
- What data you need to keep track of
- Avoiding common mistakes
- A summary understanding of what financials and proper bookkeeping can tell you about your business
- General understanding your financial statements – income (profit and loss) statement and balance sheet
- What’s accrual accounting mean? The importance of matching expenses with revenues
- When to engage with an accountant and/or bookkeeper
Don’t let your financial statements overwhelm you! Once you understand what they can do for your business, you’ll wonder why they were ever such a mystery to begin with.